USDA Certified Organic
- Ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing balm that smooths and softens the most chapped, cracked, rough, or weathered skin.
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Smells great with the light scent of wintergreen.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
Relief for Hardworking Hands. Badger Balm (formerly called “Badger Healing Balm”) is our original product, and it works so well that we’ve built an entire company around it! Created by Badger Bill to moisturize his rough, cracked carpenter’s hands during a fierce New England winter, you can trust us when we say this stuff will soothe and soften your driest, hardest, and roughest skin but is gentle enough to use every day. Smells great with the light minty and somewhat earthy aroma of wintergreen. If you should ever find yourself lost in some vast, uncharted wilderness, you want this balm with you!
Badger Balm Ingredients:
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Wintergreen Oil.
For best results, rub clean fingertips lightly over the surface of the balm and apply anywhere on your body. For larger areas such as arms and legs, dig into balm using two or three clean fingertips. Rub it in. Just remember: a little goes a long way!