Damascus Rose Body Oil - 4 fl oz Glass Bottle
Gentle, nourishing body oil.
USDA Certified Organic
- Super concentrated yet lightweight moisturizer leaves skin supple and radiant.
- Delicately fragranced with true organic Damascus Rose, the flower of beauty and wisdom.
- Beautifully balanced with Lavender and Chamomile essential oils.
- With powerful antioxidants from Pomegranate and Seabuckthorn.
- Non-greasy and absorbs easily.
- Lasts 3Xs longer than your average water-based lotion.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
For anyone wanting soft, supple skin. When you consider that the purpose of a lotion or cream is to deliver oil to the skin, body oils make a lot of sense! Gentle, soothing, and nourishing, Badger body oils are made from simple, whole, organic plant oils, so they’re naturally good for your skin and suitable for all skin types.
Damascus Rose Body Oil with Lavender and Chamomile is an elegant blend of naturally restorative oils that honors the beautifully evolving body. Super-absorbent Jojoba and antioxidant-rich Pomegranate soothe and nourish dry, delicate or combination skin leaving it supple, radiant and with a youthful glow. Delicately fragranced with true organic Damascus Rose, the flower of beauty and wisdom, and beautifully balanced with Lavender and Chamomile essential oils.
Pairs perfectly with our Damascus Rose Facial Sunscreen
Damascus Rose Body Oil
Badger Damascus Rose Body Oil Ingredients:
Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Pomegranate Oil, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Seabuckthorn Extract, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Rose Oil, Organic Calendula Extract, Organic Roman Chamomile Oil.
Directions for use: For best results, apply daily after shower or bath in place of lotion of skin cream. Can also be used as a full body restorative, for a romantic massage, or as a nourishing treatment before bed. For external use only. Do not apply to damaged skin. Keep away from eyes. Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops.