90 Capsules - 30 Day Supply
Recommended by fertility expert Amos Grunebaum, MD, FertileCM is the nutritional supplement designed to promote fertility by supporting the production of cervical mucus - and by promoting endometrial secretions that build the uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg. In addition, ingredients in FertileCM have been clinically demonstrated to support female sexual function.
In established studies, key ingredients in FertileCM have been shown to:
- Naturally and safely support the production of cervical fluids.
- Increase arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Increase hydration of the mucin (liquidity of mucus).
- Promote mucus alkalinity and mucosal thinning.
- Support a healthy endometrial lining for successful implantation of the embryo
FertileCM Acts in 3 Ways to Increase Fertility
1. Supports 'Fertile-Quality' Cervical Mucus
A key FertileCM ingredient, L-Arginine, has been demonstrated in scientific studies to safely increase the presence of cervical mucus around the time a woman ovulates. Cervical mucus is central to fertility because it helps transport, nourish, and protect sperm on their way to the egg. The presence of fertile-quality cervical fluid also tells a woman when she is most fertile during her cycle.
FertileCM also contains natural ingredients to help thin mucus and cervical fluids as well as support a healthy vaginal environment for sperm by reducing vaginal acidity which may harm sperm.
For female fertility, cervical mucus...
- Permits passage of sperm through the cervix and uterus.
- Provides nutritional support and protection for sperm.
- Neutralizes acidity in the vagina during a woman's fertile time.
- Helps in preventing infections.
- Shields sperm and sustains sperm movement so conception may be achieved.
2. Promotes a Healthy Endometrium for Implantation
A woman becomes pregnant the moment a fertilized egg implants in the wall of the uterus - or endometrium. FertileCM may support fertility by facilitating endometrial secretions during the time of month implantation takes place (the luteal phase of a woman's cycle). By helping build a healthy endometrium for implantation, the chances of pregnancy are increased.
3. Stimulates Sexual Function
As Dr. Grunebaum suggests, "the odds of conception taking place are improved through daily lovemaking during a woman's fertile time, especially when cervical mucus is present. Sexual dysfunction, however, can delay pregnancy." In the FertileCM formula, L-Arginine has been shown to increase blood flow to the reproductive region and support both sexual stimulation and libido.
Through increased arousal and frequency of intercourse during the time before ovulation, the chances of pregnancy may be improved.
Fertile CM Cervical Mucus Enhancer