Baby Tula's award-winning ergonomic Baby Carrier is easy-to-use and comfortably snug to support your child beginning at 15 pounds, or 7 pounds when worn with the Infant Insert, until 45 pounds.
The ultimate baby carriers in style and ergonomic comfort, Baby Tula's most popular product allows families to keep baby close while having their hands free and doing what they love.
PLEASE NOTE: For safety, babies between 7 and 15 pounds and those who do not yet strong neck control must also be carried using an Infant Insert. This carrying requirement is with regards to the standard sized carrier. Babies this small should not be carried in a Toddler Carrier. The Infant Insert makes it possible to carry your small infant or newborn in your Tula Baby Carrier. The insert enables the cozy carrying position, ensuring adequate head/neck support and healthy maturation of the spine in a front carry.
Standard Size Tula Baby Carrier
- Capable of multiple carrier positions - front carry and back carry
- Can be used from 15 to 45 pounds
- Can be used for infant and newborn babies with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (optional accessory)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby's body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck and shoulder comfort
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Includes a removable hood to support baby's head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Includes a front pocket for storing on-the-go necessities
- Made with breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX Standard 100 (R) certified cotton
Standard Size | Tula Baby Carrier
Infants and newborns weighing 7-15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold its head up consistently for an extended period of time and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
Baby Tula does not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
The Infant Insert makes it possible to carry your small infant or newborn in your Tula Baby Carrier, and is required for use with a baby between 7-15 pounds. The insert enables the cozy carrying position, ensuring adequate head/neck support and healthy maturation of the spine in a front carrier.