Fridet® the MOMWASHER for postpartum wiping woes and other things-- check out our other suggestions for use.
PRO TIP : Also use to help with potty training and toddler accidents.
Packing your hospital bag? You won't want to forget this... Trust us. Things can get a little messy.
What's Inside? 1 Fridet the MomWasher, 1 Waterproof Pouch
Perineal care is super important for new moms. But hospitals don’t seem to get that. They give you a useless, ketchup-bottle-looking-thing that’s supposed to defy gravity to work. That’s why FridaBaby made Fridamom the MomWasher; its a peri bottle that works upside down to make post-delivery healing process cleaner and easier. It's way better than that hospital squirt bottle. A convenient tool both for home use and on-the-go, getting you back to baby faster. Simple, portable, a little adorable, FridaMom the Peri Bottle is perfectly designed with new mom’s in mind.
To Use: Unscrew top of FridaMom and fill reservoir with water. Screwcap on securely and invert the bottle with one finger on the silver valve. Position the bottle with the tip facing the desired direction and remove finger from the valve. Squeeze bottle firmly and repeat as desired. To Clean: Disassemble the FridaMom and clean in warm soapy water.
About This Product
- UPSIDE DOWN ERGONOMIC DESIGN: made to be held upside down, includes narrow angled neck for comfortable continuous stream of relief in the right spot
- PORTABLE BIDET: Holds 10oz and comes with waterproof storage bag for on-the-go. Pro-tip: add 1-2 drops of witch hazel for extra relief.
- C-SECTION USE: Easy cleaning down there during limited mobility recovery without putting pressure on soreness or incision
- PACK IN HOSPITAL BAG: Use in 1st post birth bathroom trips and back at home. Pro tip: save for everyday use to clean during menstruation or hemorrhoids
- NEW FRIDA MOM, CREATED BY FRIDABABY, the makers of NoseFrida, FridaMom the Upside Down Peri Bottle, and the best selling baby care kits
FridaMom Upside Down Peri Bottle
To Use: Unscrew top of Fridet and fill reservoir with water and if you prefer, maybe even a little witch hazel for soothing relief. Screw cap on securely and invert the bottle with one finger on the silver valve. Position the bottle with the tip facing the desired direction and remove finger from the valve. Squeeze bottle firmly and repeat as desired.
To Clean: Disassemble the Fridet and clean in warm soapy water.
Use the MomWasher as a Toddler ButtWasher, too! Rolling through toilet paper while training your toddler? Put that itchy bum behind you. Until your kiddo can wipe properly, this portable bidet uses water instead of a “crap load” of irritating wipes to clean messy bottoms. Happy hiney hygiene!