Baby K'Tan Baby Carriers are a chart-topper in Nesting's Top 20 most popular list. See the rest of the list here.
Now offering size XXS!
The Baby K’tan ORGANIC Cotton Baby Carrier is made of a 100% GOTS certified organic cotton with unique one-way stretch. The soft natural fabric will give you and your little one a warm and cozy hold.
A wrap-style baby carrier without the wrapping. The award-winning Baby K’tan Baby Carrier lets you enjoy hands-free, hassle-free, buckle-free babywearing anytime, anywhere. This ready-to-wear cotton wrap slips on easily like a t-shirt and is individually sized XXS to XL for the perfect fit. Its patented double-loop design and unique one-way stretch delivers the security you want and the versatility you need to be on the go, and snuggle your little one close. Moms can even nurse discreetly and bond through skin-to-skin care modestly. No buckling or excess wrapping to confuse or frustrate you. All Baby K'tan Baby Carriers come in a matching carry bag that converts to a sash which provides added support for certain positions in your Baby K’tan Baby Carrier.
- No hardware! No buckles, rings, snaps, or zippers
- Ergonomic positioning for healthy infant development
- Evenly distributes weight across back and shoulders
- Double-loop design slips on like a t-shirt
- 100% super soft organic cotton
- 5 wearing positions
- Carry newborns and infants from birth to 35lbs. (consult pediatrician for preemies)
- Easy discreet nursing
- Practice skin-to-skin kangaroo care
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Matching sash included, converts to handy carry bag
The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is approved as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Baby is worn in the natural seated position, with knees bent and hips spread, promoting healthy development.
Convertible Carry Bag
The Baby K’tan comes in a matching carry bag that doubles as your sash. Simply flip the carry bag inside out to convert it to sash mode. Tie the sash around yourself and baby for added support in certain positions.
The patented double-loop design makes distributing baby's weight as easy as the pull of a loop. Pull down on the back loop to raise baby up on your body and distribute his/her weight evenly and comfortably.
Sling Safety Standard Approved
Awards and Recognitions
- A percentage of proceeds are donated to the American Heart Association and the National Down Syndrome Society
- Seleced as a winner in the 2017 The Bump Best of Baby Awards, Baby on the Go category
- Recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a "hip healthy" product when used as directed
- 2013 New Baby Checklist approved by Stroller Traffic
- 2013 Reader's Choice award by About.com
- Best Baby Carrier of 2011 by babble.com
- Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence, 2007
Organic Carrier | Baby K'Tan
The Baby K'tan carrier is meant to fit snuggly. Age or weight of child is not a factor in sizing. Use your pre-pregnancy size. If you are in-between sizes or if you are 5'2" or shorter, size down.
FOR WOMEN | Use Your Dress Size
Up to 0 2 - 4 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 22 XX-Small X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large
FOR MEN | Use Your Suit Size
Up to 38 39 - 42 43 - 46 47 - 50 Small Medium Large X-Large
*Fall Hazard: If your carrier does not fit snugly over you and your baby, discontinue use of your carrier. You may need a smaller size.
Additional Fit and Sizing Tips:
Each person is shaped differently, and like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size or fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart. The following additional sizing info tips should be used as a guide to assist you in ordering the optimal size.
- If in-between sizes or unsure of sizing, SIZE DOWN.
- If 5’2" or shorter - SIZE DOWN (except for XS to XXS)
- Use pre-pregnancy size to determine carrier size.
- When trying on the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
- When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping child’s body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
- The size of the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is not based upon your child’s age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 35 lbs).
The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is made entirely of 100% natural cotton knit fabric. The Carrier should fit snugly and securely on you and your child. For optimal fit, wash and tumble dry - this enables the carrier to conform more snugly to your body. If you are new to baby wearing, you may think the Carrier is too small, however, a snug fit is optimal for securely carrying your child and for good back support. The cotton knit fabric enables the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier to stretch slightly to conform to you and your child.