Organic Nursing Balm with Sunflower and Coconut
Soothes and protects nipples during breastfeeding.
.75 ounce tin
USDA Certified Organic
- Just five simple, all natural and certified organic ingredients: sunflower, beeswax, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and carnauba wax!
- Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested—safe for mom and baby.
- Soothes and protects nipples.
- Certified Gluten-Free and no added fragrance—just the light, natural aroma of beeswax and coconut oil.
- Travel-friendly—toss one in your diaper bag or purse. Also great to bring to the hospital or birthing center.
- Free from artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, lanolin, or harsh ingredients.
Breastfeeding is a special time for mom and baby to bond. Sensitive nipples can get in the way of a healthy experience. With just five simple ingredients, our certified organic and 100% natural Nursing Balm soothes and protects while the natural aroma of coconut oil and beeswax lifts your spirits. Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested. Easy to apply and lanolin-free.
Organic Nursing Balm
Badger Nursing Balm Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax.
◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil