Layers of Colorful Fun
George Luck and his wife began making puzzles in the 1970's, originally just for their own children, in the town of Somerset, England. After these puzzles were popularized, their craftsmanship was recognized with a London Design Centre award. Known for the original multi-layered puzzles, the line continues today to represent a tradition of excellence, creativity, and ingenuity, made with sustainably-sourced materials and child-safe, water-based finishes used to produce each carefully crafted puzzle.
About this item
- This eight piece puzzle features a rainbow fish amongst a Coral reef
- Encourages children to develop spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, and problem solving skills
- Award winning George Luck puzzles are made from natural materials with water based paints
- Recommended for ages two and up
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
Rainbow Fish Puzzle
Hape toys are designed first and foremost for children. Each product is developed to enhance a child’s developmental skills. Hape believes that the future begins and belongs to our children. It is our duty to leave them with infinite possibilities, not unsolvable problems. Our toys are created to inspire play, learning, and exploration of the world we live in; through responsible business practices we aspire to leave the world in a better condition than when we received it.