The Zen Swaddle by Nested Bean is a chart-topper in Nesting's Top 20 most popular list.
DESIGN The lightly weighted and adjustable Zen Swaddle from Nested Bean allows your baby to feel like they are sleeping in your arms. Your reassuring touch can signal comfort, security and love to your baby, allowing them to calm and sleep peacefully; the weighted Zen Swaddle duplicates that sensation. Based on the medically proven benefits of touch, the Zen Swaddle includes lightly weighted areas on both the center (where your palm would go) and sides (where your arms would go) to simulate the feeling of being held. Moms who have used the Zen Swaddle Blanket say their babies get up to two additional hours of nighttime sleep within one to three nights.
SIZING Two sizes in one lasts twice as long - a small interior to keep your baby's legs snug during the first few weeks; the extra-long sack provides additional leg room as your baby grows from 0-6 months.
SAFETY The Zen Swaddle exceeds safety standards. It has passed 12 mandatory and 7 voluntary tests. All materials are BPA, toxic and Phthalate free.
Premier Zen Swaddle by Nested Bean
- Made from 70% rayon from bamboo for luxurious softness and 30% cotton for strength
- Light-weight fabric, perfect for warmer climates
- Bamboo is naturally anti-microbial and moisture wicking for dry, clean comfort
- TOG 1.0
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
Zen Swaddle can be washed frequently. The materials we use in our products are designed to withstand frequent spit-ups and the subsequent multiple washes, as well as your little one’s vigorous kicks and wiggles.The garment’s construction ensures filling stays in place through repeated washes. To protect the quality of fabric, we recommend washing in cold water, on a gentle cycle and drying using low heat.
Additionally, be sure to tack down the velcro tabs to ensure they don't accidently create a chain of garments in your washing and drying load.
- Age: 0-6 months
- Weight: 7-18 lbs / 3.2-8.2 kgs
- Height: 19-28 inches / 48-71 cms
* When determining which size is best for your baby, look at the minimum weight, and the maximum height. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight, but they should have at least 2 inches to grow into the maximum height.